If you are looking for Panera Bread Interview concerns you have pertained to the ideal place.
We can all agree that interviews space stressful and competition is fierce.
You are watching: Please explain why you are a great candidate for “panera bread”.
However, with a small preparation, you deserve to ace the Panera Bread project Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer interview concerns for Panera Bread.
We will also administer information on exactly how to dress for a Panera Bread Interview, as well as general interview tips.
Panera Bread job Interview concerns by Role
Tell us around yourself? It’s it s okay to talk around your hobbies and interests however keep that brief. Try and emphasis on related work experience. Remember having related work-related experience will placed you ahead of the competition.
2. Why carry out you desire to work at Panera Bread?I would prefer to work at Panera Bread since it walk not have a fast-food feel. They do a top quality product that i enjoy.Panera Bread is cultivation rapidly and I think there will be methods to thrive my career here.
3. Why need to I hire you?Have a 2nd read of the job description and find theskills and also experience required for the position.Next complement the an abilities required for the task to your very own skillset.Finally, relief the interviewer you have the best skills.
4. What can you call us about Panera Bread?They offer a wide range of food items such as freshly baked bread, pastries and sweets, bagels and also spreads, breakfast favorites, soups, salads, pasta, paninis, sandwiches, flatbreads, Panera kids menu, and also drinks.Customers can order online and pick up your orders.They have a rewards program dubbed MyPanera.Panera Bread headquarters are in St. Louis Missouri.Panera operates in ~ operates as Saint luigi Bread Company in the Greater St. Louis area, whereby it has over 100 locations.The restaurant also owns Au Bon Pain.The first Panera Bread was opened up in 1981.JAB Holding firm is the parent firm of Panera Bread.
5. What hours deserve to you work?Panera Bread opens up early. Panera Bread opens up at 6 a.m. In part locations and closes approximately 9. P.m. When asked what hours deserve to you work you want to it is in as functional as possible.
6. What experience perform you have?If you have other restaurant experience, talk around it.Talk around any cashier suffer you might have.Talk about any customer organization experience friend have.If this is your first job, allow them know. State the you have actually been focusing on school and also now you space anxious come prove you yourself in the workforce.
7. Where perform you view yourself in five years?
8. How was your attendance in your last job?Honesty is her best technique when answering this inquiry as the interviewer may examine your references. Emphasize the you know the prominence of beginning your shift on time.
9. Why did friend leave her last job?
Do no say anything negative about her previous employerDo no say because that money.The commute was also long.
“I appreciated my time in ~ my critical job, however, I have outgrown my current function and i am feather for new challenges.”
10. Who are Panera Bread’s competitors?
11. Inquiries to questioning in a Panera Bread Interview?
Tip! Don’t be fear to questioning questions during the interview. Asking inquiries is important since it build rapport in between you and the interviewer.What carry out you choose best around working here? how would you describe your appropriate candidate for this position? What about this position is the most important? exactly how would you measure my success and what can I carry out to succeed in her expectations? Which part of the position has actually the steepest finding out curve? What deserve to I perform in order to gain up to speed quickly?What opportunities will I need to learn and grow?
Tell us about your previous work-related experience?They desire to know just how your related occupational experience matches the experience compelled to it is in an hourly associate. For this reason if you have actually experience functioning in restaurants, retail, through customers or working in a team say the first.If this is your an initial job tell castle you have actually been concentrating on school and also now girlfriend are all set to prove you yourself in the work world.
Why carry out you desire to be an hourly Associate?I feel I deserve to really learn and also grow my job here specifically with the fast success of Panera.I reap the product and the company I get here as a customer and also would be proud to represent them.
Why must we rental you as an hourly associate?
For this question, you want to have actually a 2nd read the the task description and find the an abilities they are looking for and also match those skills to her own. Below is what I uncovered after reading the project descriptionMust understand and practice an easy food security (skill required: attention to detail)Our client associates recognize what our client wants and deliver the — fast, accurate and also with trusted service. (skill required: the ability to job-related under pressure and also customer-focused)We hear and sense client needs and also keep our manager and fellow team members informed. (skill required: communicationand teamwork)
So as soon as asked this question saySay friend have excellent attention come detail and will constantly practice straightforward food security procedures.Mention you occupational well under press which will enable you todeliver fast, accurate and friendly service.Finally, state you are a team player and will always keep various other team members educated as friend have solid communication skills.
How would certainly you attend to an irate customerI would remain calm and also listen to your complaints.If it to be a precious complaint, I would apologize tothe customer and also see if I can replace the product or settle the issue they to be upset with.
Why carry out you want to be a cashier?Say you feeling you have good communication skills and will reap working v customers.Say you reap working together a team and are a great team player.State girlfriend pay an excellent attention to detail and also will take good pride in every facet of her work.
Why should I hire you as a cashier?
To price this question effectively you need to appear better than the remainder of the competition.If you have experience in food business or retail now is the moment to point out it.Mention if you have actually a food safety and security certificate.Great communication skills and exactly how you supplied them in your last job.Say you are a quick learner and also will no have any kind of issue discovering the Panera menu.
How perform you feel around standing on her feet for long periods of time?Most work in restaurants will call for you to work-related on your feet for lengthy periods the time. If possible tell the interviewer you do not have a trouble with this. Try to undertake comfortable, well-fitting shoes through a short heel, maintain an excellent posture, and also stay hydrated.
How would you specify excellent client service?The customer is not waiting lengthy for your order.Customers get friendly service.The restaurant is clean both inside and outside.The product is made to order.
Are you great at math?If you are using for an hourly associate then they will more than likely want you to work the cashier. You simply need to be able to do an easy addition and subtraction, therefore if you are comfortable with this, say that you are good at math.PANERA BREAD INTERVIEW ATTIRE?
Dress service casually if you are interviewing for an entry-level position. Do not stay shorts and avoid put on jeans.
Dress official or business casual if you room interviewing for a administration position.Blazers and dark trousers space a for sure choice, and wrap costume for females. Prevent sportswear clothes.
See more: How To Ask A Massage Therapist For A Happy Ending, How To Get A Happy Ending Massage
Blue tells employers that you’re credible and also trustworthy.Black shows leadershipand is great if you’re going for a senior position.Red sends a message that you’re assertive and also works fine in areas like sales.Orange is reportedly theworstcolor come wear because that a project interview, through it being linked to unprofessionalism.
Arrive 10 minutes early.Don’t speak too quick as you will sound nervous.Don’t speak too sluggish as you will sound boring.Turn off your smartphone.Make good eye contact throughout the interview.SECOND INTERVIEW at PANERA BREAD
If you have actually a second interview in ~ Panera Bread the is more than likely to be with someone hire-up. Research the questions over and you will carry out fine.See Also